Renew your contribution today!
For 2017 and 2018, at the U.S. Chamber’s urging, policymakers are moving to introduce comprehensive tax reform. Now we need to do our part to make sure Washington understands just how important real tax reform is to small businesses.
Your support enables us to continue to turn up the volume and we need your help, so we can:
- Run more TV advertisements in the districts of "on the fence" Members of Congress.
- Provide the research and education necessary to convince lawmakers.
- Take that learning to Capitol Hill, both with our staff and small business owners like yourself.
As a member, we urgently need your financial support. It’s an investment in our future. With your help, we can give small business owners like you the tax relief you deserve.
Please click the button below to renew your membership by secure credit card payment–90 seconds of your time will help fund a year of work on your behalf.
Or you can call toll free 800-638-6582
Your contribution is an investment in:
- Seizing this once-in-a-generation opportunity to overhaul our tax code so it promotes dynamic economic growth
- Advocating for significant rate reductions for corporations and pass-through entities
- Allowing the expensing of capital purchases
- Establishing an internationally competitive system for taxing foreign earnings
- Tax code simplification
Contributions to the U.S. Chamber are not tax deductible as a charitable contribution. For 2018, 25% of contributions relate to lobbying and are not tax deductible as a business expense; 75% may be deductible as a business expense. The U.S. Chamber does not solicit or accept funds earmarked for political purposes.