Small businesses like yours are the engine that runs our economy.
Join now! your support ensures your voice will be heard in Washington.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization representing the interests of more than 3 million businesses of all sizes, sectors, and regions. Our top priority is to ensure that Washington creates an environment where small business can thrive. Our nationally recognized team of lobbyists and policy experts will fight for your interests every day on Capitol Hill, in the courts, before the White House, and in federal regulatory agencies.
Our members range from mom-and-pop shops and local chambers to leading industry associations and large corporations. They all share one thing—they count on the Chamber to be their voice in Washington, D.C.
- Access to SBN toolkits, newsletters, and webinars
- Discounts with FedEx shipping
- Discounts on leading Chamber publications and events
- Access to U.S. Chamber of Commerce web sticker and window decal
Your contribution is an investment in:
- Seizing this once-in-a-generation opportunity to overhaul our tax code so it promotes dynamic economic growth
- Ensuring that regulations don’t impose an unnecessary burden on business owners or stifle economic growth and job creation
- Making sure lawmakers engage with the challenges of small business owners, not just those of huge corporations
We have strength in numbers. Every single dollar makes a difference.
Membership is just $250 per year.
Or you can call toll free 800-638-6582
Contributions to the U.S. Chamber are not tax deductible as a charitable contribution. For 2017, 25% of contributions relates to lobbying and is not tax deductible as a business expense; 75% may be deductible as a business expense. The U.S. Chamber does not solicit or accept funds earmarked for political purposes.