Join Small Business Nation today and join the fight to reform the federal tax code.
Small Business Nation is a project of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, founded specifically to help startups and small businesses succeed. With your help, we're fighting to fix the antiquated tax system that puts entrepreneurs like you at a disadvantage in today's global economy.
Our nationally recognized team of lobbyists and policy experts will fight for your interests every day on Capitol Hill, in the courts, before the White House, and in federal regulatory agencies.
Members also receive:
- Access to SBN toolkits, webinars, and our resource library
- Subscription to our weekly email newsletter, The Startup Rundown
- Discounts with FedEx shipping
- Discounts on leading Chamber publications and events
- Access to U.S. Chamber of Commerce web sticker and window decal
Your contribution is an investment in:
- Seizing this once-in-a-generation opportunity to overhaul our tax code so it promotes dynamic economic growth
- Advocating for significant rate reductions for corporations and pass-through entities
- Allowing the expensing of capital purchases
- Establishing an internationally competitive system for taxing foreign earnings
- Tax code simplification
We have strength in numbers. Every single dollar makes a difference.
Membership is just $250 per year.
You don't even have to pay right now–just fill out the brief form below, and we'll send you an invoice!
Or you can call toll free 800-638-6582
Contributions to the U.S. Chamber are not tax deductible as a charitable contribution. For 2017, 25% of contributions relates to lobbying and is not tax deductible as a business expense; 75% may be deductible as a business expense. The U.S. Chamber does not solicit or accept funds earmarked for political purposes.