Join Small Business Nation today and join the fight to reform the federal tax code.
Small Business Nation is a project of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, founded specifically to help startups and small businesses succeed. We want to fix the antiquated tax system that puts entrepreneurs like you at a disadvantage in today's global economy.
- Access to SBN toolkits, webinars, and our resource library
- Subscription to our weekly email newsletter, The Startup Rundown
- Discounts with FedEx shipping
- Discounts on leading Chamber publications and events
- Access to U.S. Chamber of Commerce web sticker and window decal
Your contribution is an investment in:
- Seizing this once-in-a-generation opportunity to overhaul our tax code so it promotes dynamic economic growth
- Advocating for significant rate reductions for corporations and pass-through entities
- Allowing the expensing of capital purchases
- Establishing an internationally competitive system for taxing foreign earnings
- Tax code simplification
We have strength in numbers. Every single dollar makes a difference.
Membership is just $250 per year.
Or you can call toll free 800-638-6582
Contributions to the U.S. Chamber are not tax deductible as a charitable contribution. For 2017, 25% of contributions relates to lobbying and is not tax deductible as a business expense; 75% may be deductible as a business expense. The U.S. Chamber does not solicit or accept funds earmarked for political purposes.