register for a chance to win
How does it work?
A business must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Dream Big Small Business of the Year Award:
- Operate primarily within the United States
- Have less than 250 employees
- Have gross revenues of less than $20 million in 2015 and 2016
- Provide support (in-kind and/or financial) to their community
- Must be able to attend the Small Business Summit in Washington, D.C. from September 10-13.
all eligible small businesses must complete the application form by May 31.
Small businesses can also be considered for a Business Achievement Award. The top judges’ scoring entry in each of these six new categories will be selected as the final winner.
The $25,000 Prize!
The 2017 Small Business of the Year award winner will receive national recognition and a $25,000 cash prize! The Small Business of the Year Award and Business Achievement Award winners will be honored at the Small Business Summit in Washington, D.C. on September 12, 2017.